Crescent Hill Animal Hospital, is a full service Animal Hospital that offers routine monthly and yearly check-ups and examinations of sick and injured pets with complete diagnosis and treatment services.
General Examination Services
Our General Examination Services Include
- Physical check-up of heart, lungs, skin, eyes and ears
- Discussion of any owner concerns
- Ear infection treatment including cleaning and medications
- Kitten or puppy de-worming (bi-weekly)
- Adult de-worming (annually)
- Lab Testing (if needed)
- Digital X-rays
- Dental Care
- Pain Management
- Surgery - including spaying, neutering and mass removal
- Dietary recommendations and weight management
- Quality of Life and End of Life consultation and services
- Pet licensing on site through LMAS
- Wellness exams
- Free Healthy New Pet Exams!
- In-house assortment of Royal Canin and (coming soon) Hill's Science Diet prescription foods
We offer a full range of canine vaccines including:
- Rabies (1 and 3 year)
- DHPP (Distemper, Parvovirus, Adenovirus Type I and Type II, and Parainfluenza)
- Canine Influenza
As well as a range of feline vaccines including:
- Rabies (1 and 3 year)
- FVRCP (Calicivirus, Herpesvirus, Panleukopenia)
- Feline Leukemia
Therapy Laser Services
Effective in treating arthritis, degenerative joint diseases like hip dysplasia, wounds (surgical and otherwise), lick granulomas, and more!
Boarding and Grooming Services
Our appointment book is computerized, which allows us to efficiently make appointments for you and your pet. Our receptionists and team will attempt to accommodate all requests to the best of our ability. Emergencies are accepted anytime our clinic is open. If you feel you have an emergency with your pet, please call us or come in immediately. If possible it is best to call before coming in so that a staff member can advise you on your particular emergency.
We have a veterinarian and personnel on duty six days a week who are trained and equipped to handle any urgent care your pet has. Usually an emergency team consists of at least one veterinarian and several technicians working together to save a pet's life. Emergencies can be things such as accidental ingestion of rat poison, hit by car, and chocolate ingestion. If you ever feel that your pet needs emergency treatment do not hesitate to call or come in immediately.
We are also available for urgent care when the condition is not life-threatening. If you feel your pet needs to be seen before you are able to get an appointment, our veterinarians will work to "squeeze" you in between scheduled appointments. When you arrive, our receptionists will be able to give you an estimate on how long you may have to wait in order to be seen.
Here at Crescent Hill Animal Hospital, we we focus on providing our care and attention to Dogs and Cats.
Crescent Hill Animal Hospital offers discounted services to service pets.
We also offer discounts to active and retired First Responders* and Military Personnel* - call for details!
*proper ID required